Safety is more than a consideration for us, and the safety of our customers is a central component built into everything we do.
We meet our statutory obligations, but true safety is about more than meeting obligations; it is being proactive and responsible for ensuring that we advise and educate those outside our business.
The documents in this section will help protect you from inadvertently coming into contact with live electrical apparatus while working on your own property.
- Dangers from Underground Services bullet points
- Overhead Electric Power Lines poster
- Overhead Electric Power Lines poster (Welsh)
- Underground Electric Power Lines poster
- Underground Electric Power Lines poster (Welsh)
- Dangers from Underground Services document (HSG47)
- Overhead Electric Power Lines Guidance (HSG6)
- Safe Digging Checklist
- Underground Leaflet
- Underground Leaflet (Welsh)
- Access to SPEN Cable Records
- SPEN Cable Record Abbreviations
- Dial Before you Dig leaflet (Susiephone)
- Extension/Overbuild leaflet