Safety is more than a consideration for us, the safety of our customers is a central component built into everything we do.
We meet our statutory obligations, but true safety is about more than meeting obligations; it is being proactive and responsible for ensuring that we advise and educate those outside our business.
The documents below will help protect you from inadvertently coming into contact with live electrical apparatus, whether working on a construction site or on your own property.
- Health Safety at Work Act 1974
- Electricity at Work Act 1989
- CDM - Construction, Design and Management
- Health and Safety Guidance 47 – Avoiding Danger from Underground Services
- Health and Safety Guidance 6 – Avoiding Danger from Overhead Lines