Skip to main content
ScottishPower |

Select Language:

Main menu

Can I have my cable/wire temporarily moved while I complete work on my property?

Yes, you can. To request this work, contact us via the form button below, or click the link below for further information.

Further information can be found in the link below:

Central & Southern Scotland

Telephone: 0330 10 10 260

Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 08:30 - 16:30

Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales & North Shropshire

Telephone: 0330 10 10 280

Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 08:30 - 16:30

*Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone

If you have an issue outside of your property boundary, you can get help by visiting our 'Outside property boundary' pages via the link below:

Outside property boundary

If you have an issue inside your property, you can get help by visiting 'At your property' using the link below:

At your property

Back to top


Hi! I'm the SP Energy Networks System Agent, can I help you?