Skip to main content
ScottishPower |

Select Language:

Main menu

Can I connect a car charger to my property?

Yes, you can. In order to install an EV charger at your property, you must complete an ENA application form. This can be found by clicking here - Connecting to the networks (ENA)

Once we have been notified through the ENA form, SP Energy Networks will be in touch to discuss the requirements.

If you have an issue outside of your property boundary, you can get help by visiting our 'Outside property boundary' pages via the link below:

Outside property boundary

If you have an issue on your land, you can get help by visiting our 'On your land' pages. Please see the link below for further information:

On your land

Back to top


Hi! I'm the SP Energy Networks System Agent, can I help you?