Skip to main content
Sustainability | ScottishPower |

Select Language:

Can I have my main electricity fuse replaced?

If you're off supply, please call our Faults and Emergency line on 105 (Open 24 hours).If you have just moved into a property, you should call your electricity supplier to replace the main fuse.

If you have an issue outside of your property boundary, you can get help by visiting our 'Outside property boundary' pages via the link below:

Outside property boundary

If you have an issue on your land, you can get help by visiting our 'On your land' pages. Please see the link below for further information:

On your land



Hi! I'm the SP Energy Networks System Agent, can I help you?

Chatbot Window