We have been consulting with our customers and stakeholders in a variety of ways in preparation for our Business Plan submission to the energy Regulator, Ofgem. We have now updated and resubmitted our plan to Ofgem and full details of this can be found below.
Updated Business Plan 2014
SP Energy Networks has submitted proposals to Ofgem outlining a £4.7bn investment in its electricity distribution networks, which will play a major role in supporting the UK's transition to a low carbon economy, as well as delivering significant re
Take a Look at Our Business Plan
- £4.4bn total expenditure agreed
- Bill component reducing (-11% SPD & -18% SPM)
- Retaining our original output commitments to customers, including double guaranteed standards payments
- Responding to stakeholders - £225m investment in network resilience and £265m in public safety
- Delivering £450m of reductions in controllable costs
Core Documents (Updated March 2014)
Single Page Summaries
- You can view our Supporting Annexes by clicking here.
- To view our July 2013 version click here.