Skip to main content
Sustainability | ScottishPower |

Select Language:

How can I get a 100 Amp fuse? (Commercial)

If you require a 100 amp fuse in a Commercial property, please contact:

Central & Southern Scotland

Telephone: 0845 270 0785

Fax: 0141 614 0085

Monday - Friday 08:30 - 16:45

Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales & North Shropshire

Telephone: 0845 270 0783

Fax: 0151 221 2190

Monday - Friday 08:30 - 16:45

*Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone

If you have an issue outside of your property boundary, you can get help by visiting our 'Outside property boundary' pages via the link below:

Outside property boundary

If you have an issue on your land, you can get help by visiting our 'On your land' pages. Please see the link below for further information:

On your land



Hi! I'm the SP Energy Networks System Agent, can I help you?

Chatbot Window