Skip to main content
Sustainability | ScottishPower |

Select Language:

I have a high Earth reading, how can I get this fixed?

If you have checked your earthing connection and have a high earth reading, please call our Faults and Emergency line on 105 (Open 24 hours).

Telephone: 105

Website: SP Energy Networks - Power Cuts

If you have an issue outside of your property boundary, you can get help by visiting our 'Outside property boundary' pages via the link below:

Outside property boundary

If you have an issue on your land, you can get help by visiting our 'On your land' pages. Please see the link below for further information:

On your land



Hi! I'm the SP Energy Networks System Agent, can I help you?

Chatbot Window