Skip to main content
Sustainability | ScottishPower |

Select Language:

I want my own main fuse / supply

To understand your arrangements, we would conduct a survey at your property, free of charge to determine if this is possible. To arrange this, please complete the form below, call us or send an email.

Click the button below to access the online form, or contact us via email or telephone using the details below. Please note, following the survey there may be a charge for the work.

Central & Southern Scotland

Telephone: 0330 10 10 260

Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 08:30 - 16:30

Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales & North Shropshire

Telephone: 0330 10 10 280

Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 08:30 - 16:30

*Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone

If you have an issue outside of your property boundary, you can get help by visiting our 'Outside property boundary' pages via the link below:

Outside property boundary

If you have an issue on your land, you can get help by visiting our 'On your land' pages. Please see the link below for further information:

On your land


Hi! I'm the SP Energy Networks System Agent, can I help you?