Select Language:

Land Enquiry Form

If we need to cross through someone's property or land we require the consent of the owner or occupier. Consent is normally granted via a wayleave agreement.

For more information please visit the Land Rights & Consents area of this website. If you need clarification on any matter relating to a wayleave, please complete the online form below.

Please note that fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.

To ensure smooth handling of your enquiry please ensure you complete all fields and provide the information requested.