Skip to main content
Sustainability | ScottishPower |

Select Language:

My meter cabinet needs repaired or replaced.

The meter box is the responsibility of the homeowner, meaning any replacements or repairs to the meter box needs to be paid for by the homeowner.

Meter boxes can be purchased from specialist hardware stores, builders' merchants or some online suppliers.

If you have an issue outside of your property boundary, you can get help by visiting our 'Outside property boundary' pages via the link below:

Outside property boundary

If you have an issue on your land, you can get help by visiting our 'On your land' pages. Please see the link below for further information:

On your land



Hi! I'm the SP Energy Networks System Agent, can I help you?

Chatbot Window