Innovation Third Party Bid Challenge
Recognised as the most innovative GB Distribution Network Operator, we at SP Energy Networks would like to share our experience to enable third parties to submit Network Innovation Competition (NIC) and Network Innovation Allowance (NIA) bids. We have identified the key challenges that our network faces now, or will face in the future, and we are committed to supporting third parties to access the support and funding needed to develop marketable solutions.
The deadline for 2018 NIC Competition has now passed, however we are still interested in hearing your innovative ideas for potential NIA projects. Please contact us at: email@example.com.
Please click here for information on the challenges and how to apply.
Some recent awards recognising our contribution to Innovation:
- Winner Big Bang Award for Innovation – Utility Week Stars Awards 2016
- Winner Best Innovation – Scottish Green Energy Awards 2016
- Winner Judges Award – Scottish Green Energy Awards 2016
- Winner Customer Care – Utility Week Awards 2016
- Winner Best Innovation – Scottish Green Energy Awards 2015
More information on other successful SP Energy Networks Innovation Projects: