Skip to main content
Sustainability | ScottishPower |

Select Language:

Outside property boundary

This section offers helpful information and advice relating to enquiries which are out with your property boundary.

To report a power cut or damage to electricity power lines or substations call the national Freephone number 105.

Current category: Street Lighting

Current category: Other

If your enquiry is not listed above, please click here to contact us: online form or by email or phone us on 0330 10 10 444.

If you have an issue on your land, you can get help by visiting our 'On your land' pages. Please see the link below for further information:

On your land

If you have an issue inside your property, you can get help by visiting 'At your property' using the link below:

At your property


Hi! I'm the SP Energy Networks System Agent, can I help you?