Select Language:

Who is my Electricity Supplier?

Use the form below to find out your Meter Point Administration Number (MPAN).

(Name / number of current supplier, MPAN Number Name / number of previous suppliers, Full supply number)

* Are you the owner of the property / responsible for the supply to the property?

* Would you like to receive the information by email or in writing?